eHarmony.com is a very popular and effective dating site created for mature singles seeking love, friends and lifelong partner. The site can help over 40 singles share common interests, goals, and backgrounds within their geographical area.
- Basic Plan:
- 1 Month: $59.95.
- 3 Months: $89.85 ( $29.95 per month).
- 6 Months: $179.40 ( $29.95 per month).
- 12 Months: $239.40 ( $19.95 per month).
- Total Connect Plan:
- 3 Months: $149.85 ( $49.95 per month).
- 6 Months: $203.40 ( $33.90 per month).
- 12 Months: $311.40 ( $25.95 per month).
- Premium Plan:
- 12 Months: $503.40 ( $41.95 per month).
- Send Icebreakers or Smiles to show interest
- Personality Profile - Read about your personality based on your test
- Activity Status
- Who's Looked at Your Profile
- RelyID - Verify your name, age, and city so your matches know you're being honest
- SecureCall - Talk to matches without revealing your real phone number
- Articles & Dating Advice from experts
- Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android phones
- Gift memberships for friends and family
- Large section for dating advice
- Active user forums
Cons of eHarmony
- Limited free communication
- Timely process to complete a profile
- Cannot search for your own matches
- Not for singles looking for casual dates
- Doesn't allow same-sex profile creation/searches
eHarmony.com is based on finding truly compatible matches for over 40 singles to engage in long-term relationships. The site asks every user to fill in a very long, exceedingly detailed questionnaire. Everyone can sign up for a free account in eHarmony.com, but features are limited for unpaid users. On average, 438 people get married every day in the United States because of eHarmony, if you want to get married, join in it.